Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Moving Up. Tes in Brooklyn



Through a TLC trip I was driven directly to Tes’s door in Brooklyn. After some hard work Tes was able to secure an amazingly little apartment in Brooklyn Heights. After taking care of a small gas leak at her place we took a small stroll. Together we walked around the area and the next day while she worked at the library I was able to explore a little on my own. I think it is finally winter.

We spent one evening having a very international Chanukah party with new friends and I played dreidle for the first time in my life. The following night was spent catching up with one of my favorite men from Peace Corps. In the true fashion of Christmas in NY we met at the tree in Rockefeller plaza. After he showed me his two phones I knew life was good. He landed a great NY job which he loves. It’s so nice to catch up with people. Especially when they are doing well and are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment