Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Week. Not a whole lot to report.

After Sunday Funday things began to settle down. I enjoyed time with my brother, family and friends. My grandfather had to spend a few days in the hospital, but luckily everyone was able to make it to Thanksgiving. It was the most enjoyable Thanksgiving I have had in a long time which surprised me for I had a few worries going into it.

The next morning bright and early James departed to head back to California. The following week was spent trying to make some decisions about the trip, relaxing, and I got to see a few movies which I always love to do.

After some time at home I knew I needed to head on the road again. So many variables were affecting my decision. Between Birthright, Antarctica, Nepal, friends, and Christmas, you can see why I was struggling. Finally a decision was reached and I was off to explore some cities/visit friends through Public Transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment