Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Free Flight

If you can, when asked at an airport, especially O’Hare, you should take the bump. I received a four hundred dollar travel voucher, night in a great hotel, a little money to spend, and time with my friends. With that I was able to make a trip back out to Chicago and Kentucky. I would have to change planes in Chicago anyways so why not spend a few nights to see my friends.

Once in town I got to hang out with my favorite family in Willowbrook and some famous animals. I hung around a few barns, rode a good horse, got a great shake, saw Uncle Bob, walked around the North Side of Chicago, fell off a good horse, and hung out with my friends. Besides my friend not feeling well, and being neglected at a restaurant after waiting over two hours, the trip was great. We all wanted to call Tango Sur and complain about their horrible system and organizational skills. Who cares how popular a restaurant is, they should have a good system in place. I was glad to see us all patient so patient but enough was enough. We ended the night at the Piggery and I would recommend that bar/restaurant over a place who had no respect for its clients. Boo Tangosur.

All in all another great trip to the Chicago area. Thanks Cass and Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment