Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Boston

While my friend Vinnie was studying I took the train into Boston. I visited Quincy Market, Nathaniel Hall, some other places, and pretty much just walked around the city for the night. Around 9pm it got rather chilly and I made my way back to Waltham to meet Vinnie and her classmates for a drink. I forgot how much I love Boston and it’s nice to see it is getting more diverse!

The next day I slept late in the nice hotel, visited the Jacuzzi, took a walk, and entered a very busy Costco. Since my cell phone died I thought it better to wait in the lobby than venture out for food. I love that while Vinnie is studying on Friday night and Saturdays I have the option to take the drive in and play.

The evening was not over yet. Once back in CT I got ready for a very important 60th birthday party. I had never been to The Wood N Tap in Hartford and got to see tons of people I have not seen in literally years. After a little wine and a lot of mingling the day was over. Good times and a great Halloweens Eve.

Why not spend Halloween moving out of Newport, it was a Sunday. At least kids were polite when they got full size candy bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment