Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Like Deli’s


Wake up and walk on the beach. What a great white sand beach. Tons to do, lots of room, a path, and at 9am not crowded at all. After we got a yummy yummy smoothie we headed to JR’s Deli. I freaken love delis and no one can do them like the Jewish can. Mmmmmmm.

Traveling along A1A we made our way up from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale. Got to see LOTS of hotels and apartments and some amazing houses. We cut inland to visit Morikami but had to stop for some awesome fat free frozen yogurt. Who cares if it is all chemicals, it’s yummy. What a beautiful place. I think I like Japanese Gardens more than Botanical Gardens . Along the way they had cultural stuff amongst the garden which was very informative. I liked it all and peeked in on a traditional tea ceremony. Too bad I couldn’t buy the vanilla cupcake made of towels for mommy. I like to learn new stuff. I just wish I retained info better.

After a quick freshening up at the hotel we were picked up by some old friends and went to dinner. It was really great to see them but a bummer the husband got called to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment