Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just One Hour



All I wanted was one hour on the beach while in FL. Considering I did not have sun screen I thought that should be my limit. I know, I know, not smart. After breakfast at a diner/deli place, and an argument/ purchase of a towel, we were on the beach. Yay beach! There is nothing like sitting on the beach with perfect weather.

Side note, it is so weird to see Salvation Army Christmas collectors with bells in 80degree weather and palm trees. I did it once, but is still so weird.

After the beach we walked around downtown Delray, drove the A1A to do a drive by of The Breakers, saw City Place, and headed to Boynton Beach to visit a friend and supper. It was a relaxed afternoon, great dinner, and we had the best dessert of more fat free frozen yogurt.

Not wanting to leave Florida without seeing our family friend who missed out on dinner the night before we headed to his house. Some carrot cake was eaten and discussions had. It was a great ending to our trip.

We left the next morning bright and early to travel home. Well, once we finally made it through the rental car return line.

No comments:

Post a Comment