Monday, February 21, 2011

Germany

Cleveland and Helen Georgia


I sadly left my new home in Cary and headed South.

I think I am going to save cities for long weekends in the future. With that being said I passed on Charlotte.

I saw the coolest water tower in South Carolina. It was a big beautifully painted peach.

I drove through the “Historic” town of Cowpens but blinked so I missed the advertised shops and antique places.

The sign on the Baptist Church said: “Wives Love Your Husbands.” I think someone in that town cheated.

I saw gas for $2.89. TWO EIGHT NINE!

There was an old man driving a new car with the license plate IMPOPOP. Cute

I went to Babyland General Hospital in Cleveland, Georgia where the Cabbage Patch Children are born. It was beautiful and a little creepy at the same time. You could witness a birth and meet with a nurse to discuss the care of your new baby before its release from the hospital.

I then walked around the very German town of Helen. It’s off season so not much is open but it’s a very cool unique place. All the buildings are German architecture. I love different types of architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment