Monday, February 21, 2011

Raincheck



We had a yummy poached egg breakfast made by Mr. Jarmon and then headed to Brueggers to hang out with Sara’s friends. It’s so nice to be in the sun and with nice people.

We then went shopping at Harris Teeter aka Harry Tweeter. They were out of the buy one get one Colby Jack cheese so the deli man reminded Sara to get a raincheck. Yes, raincheck. This awesome store wrote out on a piece of paper that looked like a gift certificate an official raincheck for when they had more cheese. I could not get over this nor could I stop smiling. It restored my faith in companies, and made me smile.

Because it was Sunday we then watched a movie. I heard good things about The Town with Ben Affleck and people were right.

After the movie Jonathon took me on beautiful tour of Cary and I got to see HOLY COWS!

We all hung out for awhile and had an amazing home cooked meal. Yum. Thank you Jarmons!

No comments:

Post a Comment