Saturday, February 26, 2011

Learning

I’ve learned I like one lazy day a week. I think it’s nice. After gogogo it’s good to have a morning of nothing. So after the most indecisive few hours of my life, and changing my mind a few times, I was finally in the car to leave Atlanta. Then decided to stay.

I made my way around the city, enjoyed the beautiful day, and headed back to Kayla’s place. There I got caught up online and spoke to friends in Costa Rica.

Once Kayla and Emily returned home from work we made our roundabout way to DeKalb Framers Market. This place was HUGE. I wish I hadn’t stocked up at Trader Joes before the road trip because this place has great stuff! Worth the special car ride and staying an extra day in Atlanta.

We finished the night watching Inception. It’s a thought provoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment