Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day Eleven, work

Nothing like playing with ponies and puppies in the morning. Yes, I am a girl, no I did not ride today.

After the trip to the barn we headed to Costco, a noodle stop, and did a quick change. We then gathered the food and headed to the annual fundraiser Live 4 Lali to raise money for drug awareness. My friend from school was friends with Lali and helps with the event so I tagged along. It was a beautiful afternoon and it appeared to have a good turnout. Just from the amount of raffles sold they appeared to have made a few thousand, which is great. It helps to have a fundraiser in an affluent affair and I think people need to keep track of the reason they are there. That is all I will say.

After the event we headed home and our friend from the Chicago drove up to meet us. Now it’s a party!

Today I was offered a job for next weekend. Iowa or boat?

3 comments:

  1. I think I like to use "after" as a conjuntion a little too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm....we vote BOAT!!!!!!!!! Anything to keep you in IL a little longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victoria, I am enjoying reading your blog. Sounds like things are going well. Have a great time!!!!!
    Carol Quish

    ReplyDelete