Friday, June 18, 2010

Day Two




Staying with friends who know the area is the way to go. Also, when they have internet it makes blogging much easier. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep the daily updates going but it’s a nice way to start. Also, if you want to get to know a place, get to know the locals!

Today was a busy, jam packed day and I never had to be behind the wheel. My friend and her younger sister showed me parts of Philadelphia I have never seen and local cheap, delicious, eateries. I also went to my first murder trial in the CJS, and the Federal Attorneys office with a view of Independence Hall.
After driving on beautiful Kelly Drive we went to the new Comcast Building with the coolest public entertainment wall. I could spend an entire day watching these 3D shows. We then proceeded to see, experience, and stop at: Reading Terminal, Lorenzo’s lunch, Johns Water Ice after, the 9th street Italian market, South Street, LOVE park, Ritten House Square, Main Street Manayuak and the night ended with a yummy Shabbat dinner, and of course chocolate cake. THANK YOU HAIMOWITZ FAMILY!

1 comment:

  1. Picture = LOVE PARK

    One of my favorite places in Philly!!!

    ReplyDelete