Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ten, valet

I had my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip cookies, and started the day trying to plan the next few days of the trip. Time flew and I had to head to Northern Illinois to another friends house. Northern IL is pure country, farm, and lake land. Then, we pulled up to the lake restaurant and were greeted by a valet service. After a culture shock and freak out about valet in the middle of Illinois we settled down to catch up and chat about people from University. We ate delicious food by Fox Lake and just relaxed.

Later that day we hung out at her place, made some dinner, and then got ready to go out. We went to the lake side bar Famous Freddy’s and after I got over the shock that it was empty I really enjoyed it. Quite atmosphere with boats, basketball nets, and good people watching. I was also able to see another friend from college.

Just another good day on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment