Sunday, August 1, 2010

Captains Log. Day 55. Log number 2068956201479. Last Day in July.

I awoke to a lovely surprise of seeing my friends parents from West Hartford randomly in St. Louis. We then headed to the Tower Grove Framers Market to sample the yummyness. This was a very small cute market and nothing like Soulard. A good contrast and nice to see this type of market in the mid west.

Next the family headed to Budweiser and my friend and I to the apartment. After a nice nap while my friend worked it was time to get ready.

We then went to a delicious dinner on the Hill at Gin Tony and went to see the bocci bar Milo’s. Dinner had some very good conversations and it was nice to catch up. Thanks Cohen-Shikora’s! Very nice night and it wasn’t over yet.

A little later I went to meet friends from college that I have not seen in years. We met at a cute restaurant and then headed to Bar Louis in my favorite part of St. Louis, the Central West End. It was great to see the girls from school and briefly catch up. Everyone seems to be doing very well and happy, and that makes me happy. Good times in St. Louis and there are more.

No comments:

Post a Comment