Sunday, April 24, 2011

2-23

I had some matzo ball soup for breakfast and got to chat with Niki. Scott and Maddie came from Sacramento to visit and it was so good to see them. We all headed to lunch at Red Grape and it was freaking delicious. We walked back to the house and stopped at a neat coffee place. I got a great hug from Maddie and said goodbye to Scott. We all hung around chatting and when Jamal went to bed Cole and I watched “Love Actually.” After the movie we realized it was a little rainy so we hung out in the living room until it was time for dinner. The three of us headed to Plaza Tequila for Mexican dinner. Afterwards we headed to Time Square where Jamal had to work and I wanted to experience. After an hour we walked around town on our way home and I met more of their friends. Once back at their place Niki and I and some time to talk one on one. It was very enlightening and I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment