Sunday, April 24, 2011

4-17


We all met up again in the morning at Doug’s then after a quick rest Lindsay picked us up and we headed to the Hollywood Farmers Market. The food was amazing here. We had tamales, ice cream, mango sticky rice, pad Thai, and tons of fresh fruit tasters. I can’t believe someone would want to shut this down. The U.S really is all about money. Before we left all four of us did the tradition of the photo booth. I love that Hillary and Doug go every Sunday. We then relaxed for a bit and met Warren at Saddle Ranch. This was an experience and I want to see the VH1 show to see it in full force. Everyone described the place as trashy and the people watching was amazing. The food was also really good. We then made a detoured drive to Redondo. I love Hillary’s new house and I am so glad we went. Hills got some Sushi and I got Mexican food for dinner, which we ate in the couch. After dinner I got to meet a very nice well known director. You can goggle him.

No comments:

Post a Comment