Sunday, April 24, 2011

4-20

In the morning Heidi and Doug introduced me to the bald eagles of Iowa. It’s amazing how clear the images are. We had a delicious homemade breakfast of chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes. It was so yummy to have a hot breakfast. AND, Heidi made my pancakes Mickey Mouse shaped! After breakfast we looked at cool old family pictures, and amazing scrapbooks Heidi made. I didn’t want to leave but I wanted to get on the road before traffic hit.

I drove to the town of Orange in Orange County. What a great town! While waiting for Megs I walked around this town and fell in love with it. We had dinner at the Filling Station, which was yummy and a cool old converted gas station from the 50’s. We got some yogurt and headed to Megan’s. Anaheim Hills is gorgeous town in Southern California. It was so green and lush and great to see Megs house. It wouldn’t have been the same without seeing where Megan came from. I just wish I could have sent more tome there, but I needed to get back to LA. On the drive to LA I talked to cousin Aaron then drove around for parking spot. Around 10 I finally had time to journal and reflect on life for a bit. I realized we couldn’t fix the dress I had, but needed one for the wedding. Oh life.

No comments:

Post a Comment