Sunday, April 24, 2011

4-18

While I stayed in a huge bed Hillary went for a bike ride and brought home Breakfast. She is such a great hostess. We made the drive to Brentwood very quickly so made phone calls before going up to Auntie Bette’s Apartment. We got to hang out with Bette for a little bit then she took us to lunch in an adorable healthy restaurant in a cute area off of 26th. Before heading back she showed us some really old trees with beautiful roots lining a very nice neighborhood. Brentwood seems like a great area and it was so nice to see Auntie Bette. The visit was quick so I hope to spend more time out here at a later date.

After Auntie Bette’s we traveled in Beverly Hills a little bit and visited Nous Model Management. I got a contract and now I am moving out to LA to model. Just kidding. I got to see where Hillary used to work and it felt great to get caught up on her life by seeing it not just hearing about it. We briefly shopped at nice store then went back to relax. Hillary is on a week of vacation before she starts Supah Ninja’s starts so we get to relax and hang out. We debated about what to eat for good hour and settled on sticky mango rice (which I am hooked on) and pizza from a normal grocery store which happened to have lots of attractive people in it. We watched Secretariat and then looked at Hilary’s amazing art journal book thing. I was on the phone with the family for awhile so I didn’t get to say goodbye to Warren. I didn’t like that, so I decided to come back through LA on my way north and Hills was going to join me for a night or to o camping. It was so nice to be in LA with Hillary and seeing friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment