Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back on the road. April 15, 2011


After a two week vacation from the road trip and being pampered by my grandparents it was time to hit the road once again. With my nails done and hair cut I was ready for LA. Or was I?

Before I hit the traffic, which wasn’t too bad, I had to take a potty break. The McDonalds had automatic doors and couches outside to sit on outside. I was only in Montclair. Once in LA I noticed the smog. It may have been hazy or foggy but I immediately thought of smog.

I got to stroll up and down Sunset Boulevard in the Hollywood area and settled in with Drama while waiting for Hillary.

Once Hillary got home we got caught up on everything and headed out. We did a little shopping on Melrose and headed to happy hour at The Parlor. It was a beautiful evening and we had yummy food and drinks. It was fun to try all of the sliders.

We made a stop at Pinkberry where I got a lesson in California lingo then headed back to Hillary’s. Warren joined us a little later, I got to see a few new shows, and it was a relaxing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment