Sunday, April 24, 2011

4-16


While Hillary got her hair cut I got caught up with Nikki and made some plans to visit a little later on.

Once Hillary got back we made another trip to Melrose to shop some more. I loved some shoes but the girl in the store was a very annoying transplant to California ( like the fake California girl of stereotypes) and we wanted to leave the store.

We met Noah and Warren at Joey’s CafĂ© for brunch and then headed to Warrens so I could see his place. Our next stop was the mall still looking for a dress.

We had some time to relax before the party then got ready. It has been fun learning about Hillary’s life here in LA. I still think it’s funny and strange that I am going to warp party for season 7 of The Office. I am not at all into television or Hollywood life, but what a great first experience in LA. It’s just so California.

No comments:

Post a Comment