Thursday, April 28, 2011

4-26. By Ferry I Go.


With the recommendations from Jamal I Headed to Larksburg for the ferry. I had to drive around for a bit to find parking and ended up at the Bed Bath and Beyond. The ferry ride was very nice and I met an interesting girl from Alaska who has accomplished a lot. After the ferry ride and walking a ton I had to take three buses to get to the base of Golden Gate Bridge, which was my goal for the day. Did you know the bridges official color is called international orange. I took a beautiful walk over the bridge then all the way back. I got to watch some surfers and dream about climbing to the top. Afterwards there were three long bus rides back to Fisherman’s Wharf, and when I arrived all tours for Alcatraz were sold out. So, I took the ferry back. I got a what in my mind was a good call from mom and made my way back to Niki’s. We ordered a ton of food from a Thai/Indian Restaurant and ate in to have a lazy girls night. We had some good chats, listened to Disney music, looked at pictures and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment