Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Thoughts From the Past Few Weeks in Northern California:

Red lights suck!!!

I think I saw a family washing their entire car from the small windshield washer thing at a gas station.

California is all very new.

I like open road better than traffic and red lights.

Which direction is best for driving the PCH? Northbound? Southbound? The view is different depending on direction.

I am soooo sad part of the PCH was closed and it was hazy. Yet it was still beautiful.

Who knew the PCH had such beautiful rolling green hills, farmland, and wineries.

Santa Cruz seems like a hippie city.

There are a ton of hitch hikers in Northern California.

I really want to learn to kite surf and there were a ton north of Monterey.

The beach Pompomino(or something like that) looked amazing.

The small town of Cabrillo looked cool.

I loved the PCH and Pacifica. I didn’t even stop but loved the look and its distance to the city.

I have driven in a lot of major cities. Cities are expensive.

There are a lot of rude drivers and people here. Um, hello, there is a line.

I love Niki and Jamal

No comments:

Post a Comment