Sunday, March 20, 2011

3-20

I cannot believe it is the 2oth. Crazy. At 4:30am this morning I was still wide awake and decided to take something to help me sleep. Which meant I slept until about 11 and the day started late. This was not a problem considering not much was going on.

I write too narrative like.

Jess and I headed to South Congress to find some food. We sat outside at a bar / restaurant called Doc’s. I had a wonderful mimosa. Although I looked horrible luckily Jessica did not so we made friends with some boys. We spent a few hours talking. Walked a bit. Then dropped the boys off and headed home.

The second I walked in the door Rob was leaving to do some shopping. I accompanied him so we could have a chance to hang out before I leave tomorrow. I got ingredients for pinto and once back at the house made dinner for what seemed like forever. It was probably 9 before we got to eat our pinto, chayote, and plantains. Good ole Costa Rica food.

It’s not 1am and time for bed.

Still no pictures of people, so instead here is a cool fluffy dog that does awesome tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment