Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday the Ninth



Ash Wednesday was a lazy day, which was perfect. We woke up and headed to Camellia Grill for breakfast. This place had a huge line outside of it all week but it was time to try it. The guys working were great, the inside very cool, and food yummy.

We then spent awhile at Blockbuster checking on movies. All the while I was amazed they had not gone out of business yet like everywhere else in the U.S.

The afternoon was spent writing letters to people, making rice and beans, and watching: “Conviction”, “The Social Network”, and “It’s Kind of a Funny Story”.

We were going to head to Treme but I wasn’t really feeling it and Bethany got sleepy. This gave me time to plan a little.

There were over 54 parades this Mardi Gras season in only 17 days.

On another note. I have two friends from Costa Rica coming to visit me on July 1st. Then on July 27th, si dios quiere, I head to Israel. I like putting off big girl life.

No comments:

Post a Comment