Monday, March 7, 2011

Friday the Fourth


I awoke early but it was rainy so I hung around the house a little bit not wanting to wake Megan. I then took a walk in the rain and looked at many beautiful mansions in the area. Once back, Megan and I got our nails done then ran a few errands. We waited for Bethany to get home but got restless and took another walk. We got to see this really neat old cemetery and the undergrad area of Tulane University on Broadway.

Once all back together we slowly got ready and headed to Pascal Manale’s for dinner. It was fun to talk to the drunk bar tenders and the oyster area characters. It was also nice to eat there because they have been around for eighty years and I got to decorate my bib!

We made our way to the airport to pick up Ann. It took awhile to get there and we had to wait but we made friends with a cop who let us hang out.

We stopped at Daiquiri’s, ate a little bit at Cooter Browns, changed and headed to Philips. Philips on Maple street is a beautiful comfy bar not ridden with underage people. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment